Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2015!

I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and are still enjoying all your festive celebrations!

We've had lots of lovely family time over Christmas and of course lots of dog walks on Rodborough Common. The Doggy Christmas Tree is there...people pin photos of their dogs on the tree, some with very heart warming/tear jerking messages, and there is a donation box for a local animal charity.....here are a few pics!








  




We're having a quiet New Year's Day...Chris and I with Spencer, Max and our neighbour's pooch, Ozzie.

Have a lovely day!

Maggie xx

5 comments:

  1. That is an interesting tree...Happy New Year Maggie and best wishes for 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing you the best for 2015! Evelyne from France

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is terrific, one of a kind !
    I hope you have a wonderful new year Maggie, in all three houses ;-)!
    Thank you for being such a sweet blogging friend...
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Maggie! I hope 2015 brings lots great adventures! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you guys! I tried to comment a while ago on some of your earlier posts and I couldn't. I sure hope this works. The tree is awesome...what a wonderful idea! I'm going to email you soon as I have some questiuons about Etsy for you if you don't mind. I sure hope this comment goes through.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!