Sunday 3 August 2014

Family Time and Meeting Barney

We've just spent a couple of days at Chris's parents home where it's been lovely to catch up with the family.....



Lots of fun....


Lots of chatting.....


Enjoying the sunny weather.....


And meeting Barney, Spencer's pupster cousin.....


I love this pic....Barney had just given Chris a big wet kiss!


Great to get everyone round the table....


....for a delicious meal ...and a drop of wine.....
(let go of the bottle Chris!)



The cutest of cousins....Barney and Spencer got on so well together.....



Like Spencer, Barney loves cuddles....


Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

7 comments:

  1. Chris looks like his dad, doesn't he?
    Oh, Spencer is so big compared to Barney! Barney is cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times. I love the way Barney is licking his lips after giving Chris the kiss! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun family times! Gotta' love those wet kisses. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great family get together. Thanks for the visit, I hope that all is going well for you. Take care and have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great time you were having! The new pup is so sweet...look at those gorgeous eyes. I laughed at the wine bottle comment and the "licking" Chris got. LOL! Spencer will be such a great role model. What a beautiful setting for a family get together. BTW I love your fractured pinwheels quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog. Your pictures make me happy., you have a beautiful family., including your pets! Thank you for sharing all your pictures and your quilts a sooo pretty! I have never quilted besides when I was small and helped my dear Grandma.I just crochet now. Maggie, God bless you, for your smiles are contagious! Blessings from me and my family

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!