Thursday 22 March 2012

Simple pleasures - Washing Hanging on the Line

Don't you just love hanging the washing out and watching it blow in the breeze?

I do!

I always have!

Yesterday I bought this lovely duvet cover set in blue and white stripes and spots.

I washed it and hung it on out the line (it's still out there actually!).....



It looks so wonderful - blowing in the breeze and glinting in the sunshine.....



All nice and clean and fresh!


These colours just make me want to go to the seaside!

My aubretia is looking very pretty too :)


Have a great weekend!

Hope it's sunny and Spring-like where you are :)

Maggie xx

4 comments:

  1. I have come back several times to look at this post. The pictures of the blue and white linens on the line are so cheerful. Hope you have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynette. Have a great weekend too! xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love spots and stripes together and you're right-it is very 'nautical'!! Reminds me of seaside bunting. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. What lovely weather we've had this weekend :) xx

      Delete

I always love to hear from you!